Lewis’ Five Goals Lift Girls’ Lacrosse to Win
The girls’ lacrosse team continued its upward trajectory this spring with a commanding 15-8 win over Lexington Christian Academy this week. Seventh grader Lynn Lewis led the way with five goals while eighth grade co-captain Elena Dainora-Cohen added four. The team also received strong play from goaltenders Vivian Danahy and Kenna Schneider who split time in net and combined for eleven saves. The girls’ will look to build on their momentum on the road next week against Nashoba Brooks.
- Eight different players scored during boys’ lacrosse’s dominant 9-1 win over LCA. For Alexander Colangelo, Aaron Radke, Owen Finnerty, and Quinn Foley it was their first goals of the season.
- A strong Carroll School team outran the Blue & Gold track & field squad, 62-38, this week. Co-captains Piper Morris and Miles Sandoski swept the 800m and 1600m. Cody Casanave ran a great 400m.
- After falling behind 2-5, Sarah McPeek and Ellora Roy battled back for a 7-5 win to help secure varsity tennis’ hard fought 5-3 victory over Nashoba. Everett Dalton and Erika Tinmouth won 6-3.
- Sophie Dornstein’s five scores led varsity ultimate to a 12-10 win over Carroll this week. Theo Wallach had a number of key breakups defensively to keep the game close.
- Classmates Yareh Constant, Devon Holman, and Brooks Largay have been bringing consistent effort and good energy to practice recently and are ready for JV ultimate’s first game.
- The JV tennis team squared off against Shady Hill this week. Elijah Allen and Noah Kokinos both played well for the Blue & Gold who look to continue their strong play next week against Nashoba.