Summer Fun for Children Ages 3 to 15
Thank you for considering Belmont Day Summer Programs for your family. We have been offering innovative, engaging summer camps and programs for children and families since 1946.
Every year our summer programs serve hundreds of campers, ages 3-15, from dozens of communities throughout the Boston area. We strive to create a bold, remarkable, inspiring summer community where campers enjoy exploring, growing, and making strong memories. Campers take full advantage of all that our 11-acre campus has to offer, including two swimming pools, athletics fields, tennis courts, an archery field, and surrounding woods with hiking trails. The Schoolhouse includes a performing arts space, and the Barn adds two additional gym spaces, plus studios for arts, innovation, and woodworking.
We offer several different types of camps and programs:
- Our General Day Camp runs in four two-week sessions (A, B, C, D) and provides a well-rounded camp experience for everyone, from our 3.5-year-old Ramblers to our rising eighth and ninth grade Future Leaders.
- Journeys Camp offers campers in grades 5-8 an opportunity to travel to exciting spots around Eastern Massachusetts, with a new destination each day.
- Specialty Camps offer programming centered around a specific topic, like engineering, nature, or art. These offerings change each year and are taught by staff with expertise in the topic of choice.
- Sports Camps offer one-week general sports-focused programs that begin and end our summer, run by Belmont Day School’s Athletics Director, John O’Neill.
- Summer Spark is our five-week academic enrichment program for non-BDS students. This program is taught by expert faculty and learning specialists and includes outdoor time and free swim each day.
- The Swim and Tennis Association is our off-hours pool and tennis membership, allowing member families access to our pools, tennis/basketball courts, fields, and playground after camp during weekdays and on weekends.
At Belmont Day School, we’ve got something for everyone! We look forward to seeing you for a safe, healthy, and fun summer.
Questions? Please be in touch.
Zach d’Arbeloff, Director of Summer Programs
email@example.com | (617) 932-3893
Denali Kikuchi, Auxiliary Program Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | (617) 932-3895
This camp must comply with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health. Belmont Day School elects to maintain accreditation with the American Camp Association.
Swim & Tennis Association
For a membership fee, families and individuals can access the swimming pool, tennis courts, play structure, and locker rooms during designated hours.