Camp Bus Service
One bus route runs to and from camp daily. Stops, stop order, and times are subject to change. Before your session, you will receive an email outlining the stop order and estimated times of stops going to/from campus. A bus monitor will always be present on the bus to assist children on and off the bus and to support the bus driver to ensure all bus rules are followed during transit.
We have four typical stops to and from camp:
- Huron Avenue and Sparks Street intersection—206 Huron Avenue, Cambridge
- Baldwin School—85 Oxford Street, Cambridge
- JFK School—5 Cherry Street, Somerville (behind the Porter Square Shopping Center)
- McLellen Park, Summer Street, Arlington
The cost for the bus is $150/family/week. You can sign up to take advantage of this service using our online system. If you have already enrolled in camp and would like to add bus service, you can do so by clicking on “Forms and Documents” and then selecting “Additional Options.” If you have more than one child that will be riding the bus, please select “Bus – Additional Child” to add all riders.
If, for any reason, your child will not be taking the bus for one or both routes, please let camp staff know as soon as possible. You can email us at su****@be********.org with any changes to your bus use.
- There is no bus service provided during the pre-camp week.
- Bus service is only available for regular camp dismissals; no bus service is offered for afternoon extended day dismissals.