The 2023-24 associate teacher cohort has excelled during the first classroom placements of the school year. Each associate has now moved to a second placement for the winter and spring.
Associates will stay in these placements with new mentor teachers through the end of the school year (from left to right in the accompanying photo):
- Andrew Bolte is in seventh grade with Charlie Baird
- Ian Hacker is in second grade with Katie O’Brien
- Olivia Light is in fifth grade with Vaniecia Skinner
- Madison Dick is in fourth grade with Emily Crawford
- Paige Maguire will be returning in March and will be in pre-kindergarten with Nicole Siverls
Thank you to all of the mentor teachers from the associates’ first placements. And thank you to each of our associate teachers and Anthea Lavergne, director of the associate teacher program, for all you add to our community and the teaching profession.