The Belmont Day Swim & Tennis Association (STA) provides families and individuals with access to the swimming pool, tennis courts, play structure, and locker rooms during designated hours in the late afternoon and evening and on weekends during the summer. Order a pizza to be delivered to the pool, bring a picnic dinner, or just bring your towel for a quick dip after work or camp—STA offers a relaxing summer spot.
Membership is open to school and summer camp families, faculty and staff, alumni, neighbors, and to the public. For camp families, Swim and Tennis Association membership may be added during camp enrollment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Membership Fees 2018
Basic Membership $300
- 2 named members
- Additional named members $100 per person
- Unnamed guest (1 per membership) $125
Premium Membership $625
- 4 named members and 2 unnamed guests
- Waived pool party fee
- 1 guest pass $7
- 5 guest passes $25
- 10 guest passes $40
Pool Party Fee $75
- Additional payment to lifeguard is required; $15 per hour, 2-hour minimum
Tuesday and Friday Morning Lap Swim
- 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
- Drop-in $15
- 5 visits $60
- 10 visits $90
Hours of Operation
June 18 to September 3, 2018
June & July:
Weekdays 4:15 to 8 p.m.
Weekends 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
August & September:
Weekdays 4:15 to 7:30 p.m.
Weekends 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Additional Schedule Information
- On weekends and holidays there are two lifeguard breaks from 1 to 1:45 p.m. and 5 to 5:45 p.m. The pool is closed at these times.
- Please review the online calendar for deviations from the standard schedule.
Important Information Regarding Inclement Weather
The pool will be closed:
- when a National Weather Service Storm Watch or Warning is in effect for the area
- when thunder can be heard or lightning can be seen or a steady rain is falling
- the pool will reopen within 30 minutes after weather conditions return to normal
To ensure that all of our members can enjoy our facilities we ask that you understand and adhere to the following policies. Additionally, all members and their guests using the the pool do so at their own risk. Belmont Day and its personnel are not responsible for accident, injury or loss or damage of personal property. Read more →
Our two pools are a wonderful way to cool off and enjoy the summer. We invite you to take a dip and beat the summer heat. To ensure everyone’s safety in the pools, we have the following policies regarding pool use. Read more →