Swim and Tennis Association
The Belmont Day Swim & Tennis Association (STA) provides families and individuals with access to the swimming pool, tennis courts, and play structure.
Membership is open to school and summer camp families, faculty and staff, alumni, neighbors, and to the public on a first-come, first-served basis until we reach maximum capacity. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Membership Fees 2021
Basic Membership $225 per person
- There is no charge for children under 6-months-old.
- Membership is for immediate family members only.
- You may include one nanny or regular babysitter on your membership who must be included as a named member.
Guest Passes, Pool Parties, Swim Lessons
- Will not be offered this summer.
Enhanced Safety Procedures
The following safety and hygiene procedures were in place in 2020. We anticipate procedures will be very similar in 2021. Our protocols will be modified as needed based on guidance provided by health authorities. The procedures that members are expected to adhere to include, but are not be limited to:
- Check-in with a staff member upon arrival and departure.
- We will assign spots on the grass for families that are sufficiently distanced from other patrons.
- Bring your favorite beach chair and blanket to make yourself comfortable.
- Families are responsible for managing distancing from other groups while in the pool. Lifeguards can’t be responsible for this in addition to ensuring swimmer safety so we will rely on families to help manage responsible use of communal space.
- You must wear a mask when distancing isn’t possible on the campus grounds. You do not need to wear a mask in the pool but we ask that you maintain physical distance from those not in your family while in the water and on the deck.
- Carry-in, carry-out policy for trash and all other supplies.
- Gates to the pool will be marked as an “Entrance” or “Exit.” Traffic on pool deck will be one-way.
- We will not provide any shared equipment such as rings, goggles, or noodles.
- Bathrooms and showers will be open but locker areas and water fountains will not be. We will maintain a one-in, one-out policy for restroom use and ask that you utilize hand sanitizer before entering the building.
- The restrooms and outdoor facilities will be cleaned during the day.
- Swimming lessons are not permitted until Phase III of the reopening plan so guards are not able to teach children at the pool.
Hours of Operation
June 28 to August 22
- Monday to Friday: 4:15 to 8:15 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 to 11 a.m.: Seniors-only hour
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
As our summer camp will be back in session in 2021, STA pool hours will begin post-camp on weekdays. On weekends, there are two lifeguard breaks from 1 to 1:45 p.m. and 5 to 5:45 p.m. The pool is closed at these times.
August 23 to September 6
- Daily: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Important Information Regarding Inclement Weather
The pool will be closed:
- When a National Weather Service Storm Watch or Warning is in effect for the area.
- When thunder can be heard or lightning can be seen or a steady rain is falling.
The pool will reopen within 30 minutes after weather conditions return to normal.
If you have a camp aged-child, please complete the application on their behalf and enter additional member names when prompted. If you do not have a camp aged-child, please complete the application as yourself and select 12+ in the grade field.