Summer Camp Registration
Summer Camp Registration
We are happy to share that Belmont Day Camp had its most successful summer ever in 2022! Due to the overwhelming interest in our programs, registration for camp this year will be the most competitive it has ever been. The information below provides more information about the registration process. If you have questions still not answered, please contact us at email@example.com.
Early registration will open in mid-December for returning families and those who were waitlisted for summer 2022. These families will be notified by email with more information a few weeks in advance.
We plan to open registration to new families in mid-to-late January. If programs or sessions fill before then, we will update this page accordingly.
When programs and sessions fill, waitlists are maintained until they reach 25 campers, after which they are closed. Waitlist spots only become available when enrolled campers withdraw therefore a spot on a waitlist does not represent a guaranteed spot in camp. If a spot does open up and your child is next on the waitlist, you will receive an email from us with more information and a deadline for responding.
If you are enrolling for Belmont Day summer programs for the first time, use our Camp In Touch registration site to complete a camper application. You will be prompted to create a username and password.
If your camper has enrolled in camp programs at BDS in the past, use your username and password from previous summers.
- Please note, camper groups are based on the grade children will enter in the fall of 2023. Our registration system asks you to enter the grade your child is currently enrolled in. For new registrations, please be sure to read the prompt on the application carefully and enter the grade your child is in during the 2022-23 school year. For returning families, the system already contains grade information for your child and cannot be changed.
- If you need grade information (or other profile information) to be changed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a returning family who has duplicate accounts or cannot remember your password, please do not make a new account. We can reset your password if you send us an email at email@example.com. We can also merge duplicate accounts.
There are two portals to access CampMinder:
- Submit new applications for summer camp using the Camper Application
- To login after registering to view your campers’ profile(s) use CampInTouch
After completing an application, you may return to Camp in Touch to access or update information, add sessions or extended day, or complete medical information. This is also where you can login to:
- make a payment and access a receipt on the Financial Management page
- view our Camp Family Handbook on the Forms and Documents page that contains useful information including what to bring, how dismissal works, expectations for behavior and our discipline policy, and much more.
- Please note, we place campers in groups based on the grade they will enter in the fall of 2022. Our registration system asks you to enter the grade your child is currently enrolled in. For new registrations, please be sure to read the prompt on the application carefully and enter the grade your child is in during the 2021-22 school year. For returning families, the system already contains grade information for your child and cannot be changed.
- If you are having problems with your CampMinder registration or need us to update a record, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions not answered on our website, please email email@example.com or call Belmont Day's main line at (617) 484-3078 and we will be happy to assist you.
We accept day summer camp applications for children throughout Arlington, Cambridge, Lexington, Lincoln, Medford, Newton, Waltham, Watertown, Winchester, Woburn, MA and the surrounding communities. Click here to learn more about our specialty programs!