Belmont Day School currently offers two bus lines for student transportation to and from school, five days a week. Families have options about the frequency of use. For questions about bus service, please contact bus coordinator Anderson Santos.
|5 days round-trip||$3,000|
|4 days round-trip||$2,400|
|5 days one-way, morning or afternoon travel||$2,000|
|4 days one-way, morning or afternoon travel||$1,600|
Bus Routes and Stops - 2020-21
- Stop One: 800 Morton Street, Mattapan - SDA Berea Academy
- Daily Morning Pick Up: 6:40 a.m. | Monday to Thursday Return: 5:20 p.m. | Friday Return: 4:20 p.m.
- Stop Two: 416 Warren Street, Boston (Walgreen’s parking lot)
- Daily Morning Pick Up: 6:50 a.m. | Monday to Thursday Return: 5:10 p.m. | Friday Return: 4:10 p.m.
- Stop Three: 460 Massachusetts Avenue, Roxbury (bus stop next to Zipcar)
- Daily Morning Pick Up: 7 a.m. | Monday to Thursday Return: 5 p.m. | Friday Return: 4 p.m.
- Stop One: At or near 85 Oxford Street
- Daily Morning Pick Up: 7:15 a.m. | Monday to Thursday Return: 4:45 p.m. | Friday Return: 3:47 p.m.
- Stop Two: At or near 206 Huron Avenue
- Daily Morning Pick Up: 7:22 a.m. | Monday to Thursday Return: 4:42 p.m. | Friday Return: 3:42 p.m.
The Town of Belmont offers bus transportation to Belmont Day students for a fee. For more information contact Gioia Rizzo, manager of business operations and transportation for the Belmont Public Schools at 617-993-5430 or email@example.com. Download the application form.
Carpools and Ride Sharing
We encourage parents to set up carpools to ease traffic conditions on and around campus and save time and resources. A list of families by town can be provided to help organize a carpool. Contact receptionist Barbara Carey for assistance. There are a number of mobile apps available on the App Store or Google Play to help facilitate making carpool arrangements. Here are some options: School Pass, GoKid, CarpoolKids.
Please note that Uber and Lyft require all riders and users to be 18 years of age or older. Belmont Day School will not dismiss students to ride share drivers.
Students in grades seven and eight (and their siblings) may leave campus on foot at the end of the school day if parents have provided permission in writing.