Belmont Day School is happy to make our beautiful facilities available to members of the greater community who are looking for a space to host events, practices, recitals, or birthday parties.
- Preference is given to long-term rentals and Belmont Day families.
- Every application for rental will be reviewed for approval by the space use committee. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of our space for each rental request. Please note that religious and political organizations are not eligible to rent Belmont Day facilities.
- Palandjian Arts Center
- Coolidge Hall (our dining hall—great for meetings, dances, or parties)
- Erskine Library
Days and times available:
- Monday through Friday from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Expectations for use:
- Renters are expected to leave facilities as they are found. Garbage must be bagged and all items that are brought in to the school must be removed.
- Belmont Day will provide an onsite staff member to welcome you at the front desk, show you your space and provide assistance in an emergency. We do not provide staff for setup or cleanup unless specifically agreed upon prior to rental.
Amenities that may be available with the space for a fee:
- Technology: projector, sound system, lighting, etc.
- Basic athletic equipment: basketballs, hula-hoops, etc.
Interested in learning more? Please contact Anderson Santos, Director of Operations.
We look forward to welcoming you to Belmont Day!
Swim & Tennis Association
Learn about Membership