In kindergarten students are introduced to many different musical experiences aimed at enhancing and enriching their musical aptitude. The kindergarten music program supports and challenges students' intellectual, social, emotional, creative, and physical growth. Students will gain skills in singing, listening, creating, speaking, moving, playing instruments, and dancing. In December, the kindergarten students join the whole school in performing at the winter concert.
Our kindergarten students:
- reproduce and begin to feel and control rhythmic patterns
- develop skills in singing expressively and in tune
- move and dance with creativity and expression to music
- develop more controlled skills while playing a variety of musical instruments
- gain confidence in speaking, singing, and playing musical instruments