The program aims to accept associates who have a sincere interest in working with children and an authentic respect for what they have to offer the world. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with significant coursework in the liberal arts or sciences from an accredited college or university. An undergraduate G.P.A of 3.0 or higher is preferred.
Applying to the Associate Teacher Program
Applicants must submit written materials and visit our campus for a tour and interviews. An application, resume, and official transcripts are required before your campus visit. Letters of recommendation are required for a complete admissions folder, but do not need to arrive before an applicant’s visit to campus.
Tours and interviews can be scheduled most weekdays from 9 to 11:30 a.m. from October to March by calling or emailing director Heather Woodcock.
A complete application file includes:
- A completed application
- A resume
- 3 letters of recommendation including at least one academic and one professional
- Recommendation cover sheets
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate programs attended
- A $30 application fee
- A completed Lesley University application
- Send MTEL communications and literacy passing scores to both Belmont Day and Lesley University
Send all materials to email@example.com or
Belmont Day School Associate Teacher Program
55 Day School Lane
Belmont, MA 02478
|Admissions Round||Deadline for Applications, Tours, and Interviews
- all materials must be received by this date -
Applying to Lesley University
If you have any questions about Lesley University's application process, contact the University directly at 617-349-8300.