The program aims to accept associates who have a sincere interest in working with children and an authentic respect for what they have to offer the world. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with significant coursework in the liberal arts or sciences from an accredited college or university. An undergraduate G.P.A of 3.0 or higher is preferred.
Applying to the Associate Teacher Program
- Submit an online Belmont Day Associate Teacher interest form
- Mail a resume, transcript, and $30 application fee to Belmont Day
- Complete the online Lesley University application
- Apply for a teacher residency master's program in early childhood education
- Apply for a teacher residency master's program in elementary education
- Apply for a teacher residency master's program in middle and high school education
As soon as the online Lesley University application is complete, we require all applicants to visit campus for a tour and interview. Tours and interviews can be scheduled most weekdays from 8:30 to 11 a.m. beginning in October by calling or emailing director Heather Woodcock.
Belmont Day School
55 Day School Lane
Belmont, MA 02478
|Admissions Round||Deadline for Applications, Tours, and Interviews
- all materials must be received by this date -
Applying to Lesley University
If you have any questions about Lesley University's application process, email Stephanie Correia.