Belmont Day offers membership in our Swim & Tennis Association (STA), providing families and individuals access to the swimming pool, tennis courts, play structure, and locker rooms during designated hours over the summer.
Membership is available to Belmont Day school and summer camp families, faculty and staff, alumni, our neighbors, and others by invitation. Belmont Day families and faculty may sponsor another family to join the STA. If you have not and do not intend to enroll your child for a summer or vacation program, please complete the STA membership application. If you are already enrolled or plan to enroll for a program you can add Swim & Tennis Association to your enrollment. If you are not a member of one of the aforementioned groups and need more information please contact us at email@example.com.
Membership Fees 2017
Basic Membership $300
- 2 named members
- Additional named members $100 per person
- Unnamed guest (1 per membership) $125
Premium Membership $625
- 4 named members and 2 unnamed guests
- waived pool party fee
- 1 guest pass $7
- 5 guest passes $25
- 10 guest passes $40
Pool Party Fee $75
- additional payment to lifeguard is required; $15 per hour, 2-hour minimum
Weekday Morning Lap Swim
- 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
- Drop-in $15
- 5 visits $60
- 10 visits $90
Hours of Operation
June 17 to September 4, 2017
June & July:
Weekdays 4:15 to 8 p.m.
Weekends 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
August & September:
Weekdays 4:15 to 7:30 p.m.
Weekends 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Additional Schedule Information
- On weekends and holidays there are two lifeguard breaks from 1 to 1:45 p.m. and 5 to 5:45 p.m. The pool is closed at these times.
- Please review the online calendar for deviations from the standard schedule.
Important Information Regarding Inclement Weather
The pool will be closed:
- when a National Weather Service Storm Watch or Warning is in effect for the area
- when thunder can be heard or lightning can be seen or a steady rain is falling
- the pool will reopen within 30 minutes after weather conditions return to normal
To ensure that all of our members can enjoy our facilities we ask that you understand and adhere to the following policies. Additionally, all members and their guests using the the pool do so at their own risk. Belmont Day and its personnel are not responsible for accident, injury or loss or damage of personal property. Read more →
Our two pools are a wonderful way to cool off and enjoy the summer. We invite you to take a dip and beat the summer heat. To ensure everyone’s safety in the pools, we have the following policies regarding pool use. Read more →